sexta-feira, setembro 24, 2010

Dia 21 - Favorite Movie Quote

"I think it's official, I'm in love.
I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks. I love the this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.
I love the sound of her laugh. I love the way she looks when she's sleeping. 
I love how I hear this song every time I think of her.
I love how she makes me feel...


Like anything's possible, like life is worth it."
500 Days of Summer

Lembrei-me de uma frase apaixonada :)
Peço desculpa não fazer o dia 20 do desafio, mas era para colocar uma fotografia minha quando tinha 10 anos. Como já disse antes, não tenho qualquer fotografia minha de quando era miúda no computador. 
Por isso decidi avançar um dia para a frente. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário